What we believe At DPC :
- That the Bible is God’s inspired infallible and authoritative Word of God and the only rule of Christian faith and for Christian conduct.
- That there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- That the only means of salvation is through repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that this results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing in the human body in answer to the believing prayer.
- That the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the outward evidence of speaking in tongues according to Acts 2 is given to believers who meet God’s conditions for receiving.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.